Day thirteen

I don’t know if any keen-eyed viewer noticed, but there was a bug in the top border. There were four pieces left after I completed the whole line (you can see the break in previous pictures) and well, I don’t think they were meant to be spares. Today [**To-day for those coming in from PGDP] I finally sat down and kept at it until I fixed it. At least I think I fixed it. It’s hard to tell when all pieces are in similar shades of blue.

In a moment of insanity, I considered working on the tree. I got over it quickly when I saw how many pieces there were in the “tree” pile.

Why couldn't this be a simple palm tree?

Why couldn’t this be a simple palm tree?

Officially reached the elephants’ border on one side (and on the other if one counts the start on the giraffe that isn’t connected to the rest yet).

Sat in a corner and whimpered for a while after thinking that the elephants cover a larger area than the tree.

Easy parts are going really well, folks!

Easy parts are going really well, folks!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s